Kamagra 100mg tablets are helpful in treating male impotency symptoms such as erectile dysfunction(ED) or premature ejaculation(PE). These tablets contain Sildenafil Citrate- a similar active ingredient as branded Viagra that also gives them the name- generic Viagra.
It helps males maintain an erection hard enough for penetration by boosting blood flow to the male organ. Manufacturers recommend not to take more than one Kamagra 100mg tablet in a 24-hour window.
Males should consume this medicine 1 hour before physically intimating with their partner since it takes around 30 to 60 minutes to start working.
Please note that Kamagra does not cure ED if it’s caused by an underlying health issue.
What causes Erection?
Several factors come into play when it comes to arousal such as mood, emotions, etc. That’s why it’s imperative to understand the process of erection to know how Kamagra tablets can be helpful.
Erection is caused when the erectile spongey bodies of the male organ allow more blood to flow inside as compared to the blood going outside. This net blood flow increase goes through 4 important steps, including:
- Pelvis nerves sending neurotransmitters to the penis arteries to direct an increased blood flow.
- Arteries responding to the command to dilate and widen their diameter and allow an increased flow.
- Erectile spongy penis bodies stretching out and elongating to accommodate the flow.
- Lastly, veins allowing for a net increase in the blood, and further closing their drainage valves to sustain an erection.
How Kamagra 100mg Works?
Kamagra belongs to the group of vasodilators (medications used for dilating blood vessels to increase blood flow). These medicines are popular as PDE-5 inhibitors. cGMP-specific PDE-5 or phosphodiesterase type-5 is an enzyme that breaks down cGMP(cyclic guanosine 3′,5′-monophosphate). cGMP is a substance that allows smooth muscles to relax and stretch out wide. Since PDE-5 controls the action of cGMP, blocking it results in increased levels of cGMP, allowing muscles to relax. Sildenafil Citrate is a popular PDE-5 inhibitor and also the active substance in Kamagra 100mg tablets.
While we can spot PDE-5 within the smooth muscle cells of arteries, vessels, and muscles throughout the body, it is found in high levels within the lungs, retina, and penis. Sildenafil Citrate blocks PDE-5 from breaking down cGMP resulting in smooth muscle cells and relaxed, wide blood vessels around the genital area. This makes your penis hard enough for intimacy and PDE-5 blockage for a longer period also prevents premature ejaculation.
As we discussed how an erection is caused, apart from physical activity happening inside our body, many times, the erection also depends on psychological factors. If you are in depression or stress, if you have fear or other things, you may still not experience an erection even after Kamagra. Moreover, it only becomes effective when you start sexual stimulation with your partner.
Males suffering from male impotence problems such as ED tend to keep it private. That’s why they never ask about the right dosage of Kamagra tablets.
- It is important not to take more than one dose of Kamagra 100mg per day.
- Take one tablet 60 minutes before getting into physical intimacy with your partner. Kamagra takes 30 to 60 minutes before affecting and usually lasts for 4 to 6 years.
- Always consume Kamagra with one glass of lukewarm or cold water.
Kamagra Side Effects
Kamagra tablets usually have very mild to no side effects on healthy adults. Most common side effects of these tablets directly relate to dehydration and thus go away with an increase in water intake. These common side effects include:
- Upset stomach
- Abnormal vision
- Changes in colour vision (a blue colour tinge)
- Blurred vision
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Back pain
- Muscle pain
While serious side effects are rare, an individual with an underlying health condition or on a different medicine may experience the following side effects. In case you experience these effects, get in touch with your healthcare provider immediately.
- A constant erection (priapism)
- sudden vision loss in one or both eyes
- Sudden hearing loss or decrease
- Dizziness and ringing in the ears aka tinnitus
Benefits of Kamagra Tablets
Kamagra has been one of the most popular viagra alternatives across the globe. This generic sildenafil medicine effectively treats erectile dysfunction symptoms. From treating the first impotency signs to stopping prostate adenoma and prostatitis. Kamagra has several benefits, such as:
- It is the most affordable medicine as compared to branded Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra)
- Quick action formula (works within 45 minutes)
- Prolonged intercourse duration
- Improvement in stamina & performance
- You can buy your preferred packaging of Kamagra tablets from anywhere in the UK without a prescription unlike other branded Sildenafil medicines
Apart from treating erectile dysfunction, Kamagra tablets online are also helpful in reducing blood pressure in individuals with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). However, these tablets may show different behaviour if taken with other medications.
How to Get the Best of Kamagra 100mg
Apart from it, a lot of other factors play a vital role in ED treatment. To get the best from Kamagra 100mg tablets, please read & follow the following points carefully.
- Avoid taking more than 1 tablet of Kamagra 100mg tablets since that’s the safe indicated dose of Sildenafil Citrate for adults. Take medicine with a large glass of water. You can drink a lot of water to avoid potential dehydration and get the best of the drug.
- Avoid having large or fatty meals before consuming Kamagra 100mg. It can reduce Sildenafil’s effectiveness.
- Strictly avoid regular consumption of grapefruit juice or grapefruits. It raises your body’s blood level and hence causes a delay before the medicine starts working.
- Avoid consuming alcohol before or after taking medicine. Kamagra 100mg reduces your blood pressure and mixing alcohol with it causes a further reduction in blood pressure. Combining these medicines with alcohol can result in side effects such as lightheadedness, dizziness, fainting, heart palpitations, headache, and flushing.
- When you are under treatment for ED and taking Sildenafil Citrate regularly, avoid or limit alcohol usage.
- The dosage given above is based on the assumption that you do not have any medical condition or you are not on any medication or treatment. Make sure to consult your doctor before taking Kamagra 100mg tablets if you are on medication.
- In case you do not see any progress, get in touch with your healthcare provider.
Anyone taking medicines based on the following drugs should NOT take Kamagra 100mg:
- nitrate medicines or nitroglycerin medicines
- guanylate cyclase stimulators
- nitroprusside medicines
- alpha-blockers (also prescribed for high blood pressure or prostate problems)
- oral antifungal medicines
- HIV protease inhibitors
- other high blood pressure treatment medicines
- other ED medicines or treatments
- organ donor recipient medicines
- amyl nitrate (also known as poppers)
- azole antifungal oral medicines (safe to use with topical creams for the treatment of candida/thrush)
Buy Kamagra 100mg from the Best
With the increasing popularity of such ED resolving pills, due to their high effectiveness against erectile dysfunction, many online sellers are offering fakes and rip-offs. However, the original and potent Kamagra only comes straight from India. If you want to buy Kamagra tablets UK, you can buy them from us at economical prices. We deliver your package straight to you and make sure your privacy is not hampered. To know more, get in touch today.